Search This Blog

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Inspiration

Just a heads up that I've just created a new page called "Inspiration" on the site. I'll be adding to it - the first people on my list are the Rainoshecks.. I think I'll add other things that inspire in next few days as well - books, some great vegan cookbooks, raw prep books and the like. My thoughts on this are these people (and soon the books) have helped and inspired me on my journey - maybe by creating these pages I can help someone else to some amazing resources as well.

David and Katrina Rainosheck

What can I say these people changed my life. I'm so grateful I stumbled on their website a few years ago. My first thoughts were juice for 92 days that is insane - how wrong I was. How much I learned! Their pay site btw is worth every penny. I'm so glad I went down the path David pointed me to through his site.

Their website: http://www.juicefeasting.com/

No comments: