Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boxing, juicing & thinking

I've been preparing for a fast this past week - juicing during the day light raw meals at night. I like to take on more yoga while I'm fasting to keep myself moving in a gentle way but, this time around I've elected to do a boxing class - totally new experience - (pretty high energy) 2 times a week - think Rocky training montages - lots of skipping running around air punching and boxing at a bag sort of thing. I'm planning to do a combo of juice feasting/water fasting for the next month or two to try and boost up my immune system again. Yoga/boxing and some weight training. I had no idea boxing was so complicated I feel like I'm learning new dance steps - my mid section seems to be getting a pretty good workout and I can do 5 fairly decent man style push ups now (don't laugh - I'm working on it!). Hopefully my energy will stay high... thinking I'll stick to juice on boxing days. I'll post a bit here and there as I go on how it goes.

No comments: