Search This Blog

Friday, January 07, 2011

Slogging along - ramble

Completely off topic BUT... Have you ever had one of those days, months, years where you feel like your feet are stuck in quick sand? You want to move quickly so you don't sink but, know that the best thing to do is probably stay still calm down and scout around for a vine or tree branch to pull yourself out with? But what if you don't find that branch or vine? What if you wait so long looking for that branch that you sink? Maybe lots of frantic movement is the answer in the end? K I'm rambling - but here is the thing. I'm feeling stuck - with me that presents as itchy feet - so maybe Morocco in the spring. Until then I need to find my centre so I guess it is juice time - and back to meditation and yoga. Oh and my new thing - boxing - what a great workout! feeling kind of ninja like with my black handwraps.


No comments: