Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 85


I'm counting down the days. I feel it is time to stop but, I told myself 92 days so 92 days it will be. I've been craving solid food for about a week now. No weight loss (or gain) for two weeks - I think this may be due to work/home stress more than anything else. I'm really seeing how much stress affects my body and working to change some of the things in my life that seem to be causing it. I'm looking forward to my vacation. I feel like I need some space and time to centre myself while I come off my juice feast. I keep thinking of the Jimmy Buffet song "Changes in latitude changes in attitude." - I know leaving my routine/home while I do this will be a challenge but, I think in the end it will be a good break and a chance to take my resolve out for a test drive.

No comments: