Search This Blog

Friday, May 08, 2009

Day 68

I'm feeling so positive and full of energy. I don't know if it is juicing or Holosync (using around 9 days now) probably a bit of both. I find more and more that I'm living in the moment which is exactly what I've been hoping for. I'm still experiencing frustrating moments but, I seem to be dealing with them better.

I'll be finishing the feast June 1 and have decided to go to my parents farm June 3 until the end of the month while I transition back to solid foods. Things just seemed to fall into place that I should go in June. I've decided to look at this trip as an opportunity to be surrounded by moral support and to test my resolve in social situations.

I've been a bit of a hermit for the past few months totally focused on my Juice Feast - spending every spare moment I have educating myself about nutrition and health. I had a friend yesterday who told me to think cocoons and butterflies because saying I've been a hermit seems negative and cocoon implies change/growth and healing - which was the perfect thought because one of my biggest challenges has been to heal my thyroid (the butterfly shaped gland :) - My plan has been to celebrate the end of my feast with the purchase of a vitamix on day 92 but now I'm thinking I may need a little butterfly charm as well too remind me of why I am doing this and who I'm becoming.

:)

No comments: