Search This Blog

Monday, May 04, 2009

Day 64 - Rebuilding - Planning

I ran across an article by Matt Monarch today about gaining weight after a long term juice feast. After I got past thinking "great - this isn't what I needed to hear" I refocused on all the positive things that have been happening because I made the choice to do this. He does have many positive things to say about Juice Feasting but, the overall tone of the article may give some people pause so I decided not to repost it here. Ultimately reading the article was a good thing as it served to remind me just how important it is to have a solid food plan for the future and that I need to go back to the gym on a more regular basis so I can get my metabolism back up. For me this feast has been and continues to be an amazing experience. So I guess at this stage I need to start doing some research about how I'm going to successfully transition back to solid foods post feast.
If you are interested you can read the article here
www.rawspirit.org/juicefeasting.html

No comments: