Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 73


I decided to water fast this past Saturday and it went really well. No headaches or nausea just a little tired which was expected so I spent the day reading and lounging about. I've been taking the Intestinal Parisite Formula that was reccomended since day 65 and not to get into the disgusting details but... today there was a worm ewwww! I was feeling really grumpy and like something was going on starting Monday - I thought it might be because of the water fast the day before. Yesterday I was exhausted and went to bed around seven - still feeling grumpy and fighting off a headache. Then today the worm (and yes I'm 99% sure that is what it was). I know I should be feeling happy that it is out of my body but, I'm feeling a little more disturbed by the whole thing than thankful at this point. I'm sure I'll get there but, at this point eww is the best I can do.

No comments: