Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 25

Feeling a bit better today - at work and wanting my icepack. I went looking for pink grapefruit last night - I was CRAVING pink grapefruit juice with garlic... 3 stores no grapefruit - almost in tears I went home and thought "why, why, why do I live in this remote place where I can't even find grapefruit when I need it?" then I thought wait a minute "need it? Stop clinging - don't be attached" and I started laughing at myself - how ridiculous to get in such a twist over grapefruit. Sooo Trying to smile at the difficulties that are coming up and realize all the physical and emotional stuff is okay - just observe it for what it is and let it go without analyzing too much.

Things I've noticed...

I'm really sensitive to noise and am craving silence and solitude.

The greens are difficult to get down - wanting sweet more but, noticing after I drink green juice my body feels better than with the fruit juice.

Posting this because it makes me laugh...

No comments: