Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 23

My stupid, shoulder and back. I barely made it though yoga tonight. Feeling like my body is really letting me down. I am exhausted because I have to lie flat on my back to sleep and work isn't going well :( I've been having strange cooked food cravings - my father told me that the hardest time when he quit smoking was the third week so I'm hoping the food thing is something like that. Hoping the rest of the week goes better.

Todays Juices :
Morning Lemon/msn in quart of warm water
Juice - 3 apples 1tablespoon of Earth Rise Greens blend (1 pint mason jar)
Lunch - salad blend 4 cups salad greens blended with 1/4 cup water strained, 1 handful carrots, 2 cloves garlic, 3 tomatoes, 5 celery spears, 9 radish all juiced and restrained ( 1pint)
Snack - more salad blend but with 3 more apples and 2 handfuls of carrot, 1 inch ginger knuckle
Dinner - 3 grapefruit, 2 oranges, 6 spears of celery 2 tablespoons of Earth Rise Green Blend (1 pint)
Snack Cup of herbal tea 1 tsp of coconut oil

No comments: