Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 10

I've been feeling a little down/negative the past 2 days despite the fact that some good things have been happening (ie I finally was able to pop up into Wheel last night at yoga!). In addition I've not been sleeping well - I find I keep waking up during the night and am feeling 6:00 a.m. is too early to get out of bed after a restless night.

On the positive side I'm glad I'm into double digits with my feast and feeling much better this afternoon. I went for a colonic today and whew what a HUGE difference it made to my mental state. I walked out of there feeling lighter and more clear headed.

It was suggested to me today that maybe part of my strange state is that it is a full moon today? hmmm...
Wondering how many people will be off balance at yoga tonight?

No comments: