Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 60

Day 60 and I'm feeling really great.

Where things stand at this point.
  • No allergy attacks - at all for the past month - amazing!
  • Much more clear headed/centred
  • Happier
  • More energy
  • Released 23lbs (I've gone from a size 8 to a 6)
  • My eyes have changed colour! People have been commenting on how clear and bright they are.
  • Children and animals seem to be drawn to me (strange but true) - maybe it is because I'm feeling so focused and at peace.
  • I'm feeling more passionate about my dreams and goals
  • I feel like I've woken up to a degree. Like I've stepped outside the mainstream and that I'm okay with it (more than okay). I'm no longer interested in eating/behaving a certain way because that is what is expected.
  • I have a much deeper respect for food.
  • I find that I'm acting more in situations I find stressful (trying to find a solution) and reacting less.
  • I've started taking bee pollen because I felt like I needed a change from the Blue Green Algae
  • My skin has been really irritated dry and spotty at the same time. I've been taking hemp oil every night and it seems to be helping.
  • I started taking paracleanse today (arrived in the mail yesterday - perfect timing!)
  • I'm craving strawberry juice but, can't find organic strawberries. Watermelon will have to do

No comments: