Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 42 - Spring Cleaning

Full of energy on Thursday I cleaned house and got my taxes done (on time - which is a big deal for someone like me who always seems to file late). Since then I've been sorting through my things - trying to keep in mind what William Morris had to say on the subject "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." easier said than done - emotional attachments to some non useful and frankly ugly items keep me hanging on - I've got them in a when I'm ready box. I find that if I have a friend or a worthy charity to give my old things to it makes it easier to get rid of the old stuff that is cluttering up my life.

Yesterday's Juice:
Morning 1 quart water with lemon and msm
#1: 3 Grapefruit, 2 Oranges, 2 Cloves garlic, 1 scoop of bluegreen algae, chlorella
#2: 4 Handfulls Salad mix, 1 handful mint, 3 sprigs parsley, 1/2 water blended, added to 1 apple, handful baby carrots, 5 stalks of celery
#3: Same as above
#4: 2 Apples, 1 cup radish, 1 cucumber, 3 tomatoes, .5 jalapeno
2 Cups herbal tea
1 Strawberry juice popsicle

No comments: