Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Day 37

I watched the video for day 36 on the Juice Feasting pay site and was relieved to hear Katrina saying that she was experiencing some negativity as well around this time in the feast. I’m so glad I decided to spend the money for a subscription - the day by day videos have helped me through more than one rough day. I believe she was right when she guessed her negativity was being caused by the liver detoxifying. I was so tired by the end of the day yesterday that I went to bed at 7:00 - I'm sure something was releasing/healing by late in the in the day - I’m feeling so much better today .


I received my copy of Centerpoint's Holysync trial CD in the mail on Friday (recommended on the juice feast site). The claim is that you can “Meditate like a Zen Monk at the touch of a button”. The program is supposed to stimulate the creation of new neural pathways between the right and left hemispheres of your brain, balancing your brain and leading you to a high-performance state that scientists call "whole brain functioning". It does this by placing tones that stimulate the brain inaudibly beneath peaceful music and environmental sounds. They explain that it is like marathon training for the mind. Some of the benefits are supposed to include -increased learning ability, enhanced creativity, greater intuition, improved focus and concentration and the list goes on...

What a strange experience... The first time I used it my eyes started to water like mad and I felt off balance - then - I lost time - I sort of zoned out after about 2 minutes - more than a little alarming. I felt like Zoolander after the spa... Not good but, I decided to try it again and am now on my third day - by the third time I found the experience to be pleasurable and it put me into a deeply relaxed state. I’m thinking I may invest in the pay cd - I'm not sure they make a lot of claims - if it works it would be amazing but if it doesn't I'll feel like I've wasted my money.



No comments: