Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Day 94 (+3 post feast) - Calgary Airport

I love Calgaryl. Waiting to change planes and... they have a lovely Jugo Juice stand right beside the place where I picked up my baggage AND free Wifi - does it get any better? I think not. I'm stuck here waiting my connection until 10pm it is 7:28 right now -but I don't mind because I have a large Carrot/Apple fresh pressed juice sitting beside me and a connection to the world on my lap. And here I was worried I'd have juice issues when I arrived thinking I'd have to wait until midnight tonight to have my last juice of the day - people must have thought I was insane - acting like I'd won the lotto I said "YES!!" out loud when I spotted the stand and was smiling ear to ear as I quick stepped over to order a large juice YUM.. Calgary 7:30 and life is good :)

No comments: