Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Day 66 - Love and Fear


Day 66 feeling fantastic and I'm no longer afraid to think about the end of my feast.

For the longest time it has been - one day at a time - for me. I never wanted to think or talk about when I was planning on ending the feast or what that was going to look like. Now in the final stretch I'm left thinking - It's almost over! - I need a plan - am I ready?

I've been told that it is a good idea to take a full month to totally transition off the feast. So I'm thinking no bananas, avocados or nuts for the month of June just wonderful delicous crunchy salad greens and veggies after my week of juice/prunes and smoothies... And here it goes I'm going to put it down I'm going for the full 92 days :) June 1 here I come!

No comments: