Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cranberry Banana Smoothie

Simple, tasty a great breakfast in a pinch. I've been pretty tired the last few weeks since hurting my back so have been making a lot of smoothies. A nice fast meal.

Cranberry Banana Smoothie
  • 1C Frozen Cranberries
  • 1 Medium Banana
  • 1C Fresh Orange Juice (for small amounts like this I use an old glass orange/lemon squeeze style juicer - saves cleaning up my electric juicer)
  • 1/3C Hemp Hearts
  • 1T Blue Green Algae
  • 1T Raw Cacao Powder or nibs (if you need a pick me up in the am)
Put all into high speed blender and blend until smooth.


4 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Mmmmm sounds wonderful!

Michal said...

Looks yummy :)

evergreen said...

What a great way to include more cranberries while they last! Thanks for sharing this recipe.

I really hope you are feeling 'all better' very soon:)

Berry Blue Toes said...

Thanks :) Feeling better every day.