Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

More things I love... Rancho Vignola

My nuts are here, my nuts are here - Yay! I ran out of cashews over a month ago -I make most of my cheeses and ice creams from cashews so have been anxiously waiting for my order. For the past two years I've been getting my raw nuts and dried fruit along with a small co-op of locals from a company called Rancho Vignola based in Vernon, B.C. Canada. You can only order from Rancho Vignola once a year because they only sell from the current years harvest. We buy in bulk, have it shipped north, run to the depot when the order arrives sort and pack off our goodies like squirrels getting ready for winter everyone smiling. The photo above is just a small sample of my hoard :) If you are Canadian check them out - their products are the best I've found...

No comments: