Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Melting

The snow is melting! The snow is melting! Yahoo!!
Have gotten into the bad habit of not taking a lunch at work - a wee bit swamped lately. I keep working through till the end of the day. My left eye has developed a very attractive twitch.. Must hit the gym - I feel like a blob of bone and flabby flesh (another attractive image for you) - where are all the muscles I worked so hard to build? It took me years to get them and only a month for them to go away? They must be hiding under my winter coat...
So decided to "scrapbook" my travel photos - OH MY GOD! I HATE scrapbooking. In an attempt to amuse myself I ended up doing at home what I do at work all day no no no. Being me I had to finish it - I won't be winning any prizes - I'm totally unwilling to spend money on supplies. They have things called "stackers" - little pieces of paper to put behind your photos $11.00 for a little pad of multi coloured paper - what is with that? Seems that all my married Mommy friends are well aware of all the ins and outs of scrapbooking as well as where to hook me up with someone who can sell me the "best" scrapbooking supplies. Is scrapbooking the new tupperware?

Song O'the day - "Why?" - Annie Lennox

No comments: