Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I was so pleased and flattered yesterday to discover that Evergreen from The Happy Raw Kitchen (one of my favorite blogs) has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Everygreen. One of the rules for accepting is I must share 7 interesting factoids about myself.

So here it goes..
.


Things I do - Who I am - Stuff I love

  1. Some of my friends and family like to call me "The Apothecary". Sick, Injured? I have herbs, tinctures and band aids at the ready... what can I say, I was a Girl Guide - "Be Prepared" is still my motto.
  2. I love to harvest wild herbs/edibles - I get giddy when berries start to ripen in the fall.
  3. I have to be in the water at least once a day or I just don't feel right.
  4. I enjoy researching and organizing information. Google is a close personal friend.
  5. I'm a William Morris groupie.
  6. I'm an armchair traveler/adventurer. I spend a fair amount of time planning trips.
  7. I live in northern Canada - I'm usually barefoot - which means berry blue toes for much of the year!
Blogs I enjoy and would like to nominate...
  1. Adventures of Raw Goddess Heathy
  2. Radish_Queen
  3. Raw in Montana
  4. The Raw Chef Blog

No comments: