Search This Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Windows are a pain!

Have I mentioned a thousand times yet how much I hate windows and dos machines in general? I think I must be working out some bad karma that I keep getting stuck trying to design on these things. I've just updated to Quark 6 which is not working on XP (lovely) now must surf the net for hours on end to figure out what the problem is. Also - I HATE - that the filing system makes you surf back to the folder you were just in every freaking time you go to open anything. + ASCII commands to create bullets, accents et all - come on! I keep going to hit control ee to make é - I miss my mac! I could go on and on (fonts, colour calibration.... arggggg)
Moving on - tomorrow is the big schmooze fest at work - I hate these things - I don't want to meet all the people I've created pleasant email relationships with. I don't need the visual and prefer that I remain in the abstract - design goddess - I'm sure they see in their mind's eye.
I want a bubble bath and a bottle of tequila - make that a tropical beach and a bottle of tequila - also some Adonis to rub suntan oil on my pale flesh saying something like "ahh bella, bella" as he does so (I'm feeling better already Ollllmmmmmm.


Today's Theme Song
No Sleep Till Brooklin - Beastie Boys (Adam could be the Adonis with the suntan oil...hmmm)
Insomnia has me in it's clutches. Also first song on my workout tape - I haven't been to the gym this week - guilt is setting in.

No comments: