Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2004

Eve

Christmas Eve and here I sit at work warming my chair until noon, twiddling my thumbs thinking about my bed...
Tomorrow I can sleep in - yes! Sigh, late sleep in, a good book, a bath, guarantee of new jammies. And hey, my brother called to inform me he knows men - some of them single - imagine that? (Feel the sarcasm). Must learn no more rants on the internet... response from my last post was "that girl needs herself a man". I've been to one very uncomfortable potluck with friends + me and another poor soul who had no idea what was going on having to sit through comments like "wow you two have so much in common" and "isn't she/he great - I don't know why someone hasn't snapped you/him up ages ago..." and my favourite idea.... "My brother-in-law is trying to stop drinking I should introduce you two." Thanks people -I know I'm loved - really, but please, I swear the last post was not a cry for help. Thanks for the effort, but stop now - please, or I'll have to hurt you.
Happy Hoho!

Song of the day
Song for a winter's night - Sarah McLaughlin


No comments: