Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Working with your bodyclock


A good friend of mine is a Dr of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Every now and then she mentions things about health in passing that I've never heard of. Last year she was talking to me about my "poor spleen!" and mentioned the Chinese Body Clock - now wait a minute - go back what was that again? She gave me a brief overview of the TCM belief that different body systems are more and less active at different times of the day and night. She then directed me to google when I started prodding her with too many questions - this happens a lot when she drops these nuggets of wisdom on me. Now whenever I have a mystery ache or pain at a certain time of day I go racing for my chart to see what is going on and try to keep in mind which organ is dominant at a certain time of day or night.

Link below.

http://www.foreverconscious.com/traditional-chinese-organ-body-clock

No comments: