Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm back



Song O' the day: New Shoes by Paolo Nutini
Amazed that my blog is still in existance...
For anyone who doesn't know what I've been up to over the past year and a half here is the low down (and may I ask if you don't know what I've been up to where the heck have you been?)
  • Quit my job
  • Learned to sail and met some wonderful people.
  • Learned to cook on a gimbled stove
  • Discovered that Jimmy Buffet is a great writer, on to something with his philosophies on life & found out what a parrot head is.
  • Fell in love with Mexican art
  • Faced the fact that I had to walk away from Neverland in search of something more.
  • Rediscovered Yoga in the prairies
  • Lived in a motorhome for 6 months (was it that long?) & found I liked the freedom of not having to worry about "things"
  • Spent quality time with Levi.
  • Went back to design work in a place where they like and respect me (imagine that?)

And that about brings us up to the present.

No comments: