Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2004

White Stuff...

Another day at the salt mines - thinking of new and exciting ways to visualize ideas like "water purification" hmmm. The clever turns of my mind that I actually came up with something - I amaze myself - floating around the room with god like head 3 times my body size - because I'm soooo creative. Oh the rewards of a career in graphic design - we really do change lives. Looking out my window in kid like fascination at the winter wonderland outside. Pondering if $35 was too much to spend on a toque?

Today's Theme Song: Jessie's Girl
I woke up this morning singing Jessie's Girl...
Did you know the word "moot" is in Jessie's girl. I don't think I know of any other songs that have the word "moot" in them? Must ponder....

No comments: